As the things will unfold, iPad market would be ready to hot up the mobile connectivity. With iPad, users can connect to a series of platforms and devices using high end in-built connectivity support.
iPad’s Wi-Fi Model is packaged with Wi-Fi support (IEEE 802.11 a/b/g/n). Bluetooth 2.1 is also provided in the iPad along with the EDR technology. iPad can be connected easily with your laptops or PC or directly to the Wi-Fi enabled Internet modem. Sharing of content and accessing high speed Internet is pretty easy and simple with Apple’s revolutionary, iPad.
The higher end iPad supports more platforms. Along with the contemporary Bluetooth 2.1, EDR technology and Wi-Fi services some of the other supported platforms include:
- Support for UMTS and HSDPA – 850/1900/2100 MHz
- GSM and EDGE networks are also supported. Users can make phone calls or video calls or transfer data on high speed Internet platform on the go. Standard supported frequencies include – 850/900/1800 and 1900 MHz
- In-built GPS and USB Dock connector makes iPad a best in class device of the modern arena
- Dock connector also supports VGA display 1024X768 pixels
- iPad can be remotely connected to Bluetooth enabled audio and video players
Unlike other vendors, Apple’s iPad need not require any special integration or installation of softwares to connect to PC. You can easily transfer ringtones, pictures, videos and other content on the go without any problem.
Classy iPad is all set to replace current laptops and PC’s in the long run. The innovative device will manage online transactions, designs, publishing, sharing and socializing on the web. With its in-built capabilities to connect to different media and networks, iPad will soon become a commodity amongst the mass.
We should be seeing a lot more traction in iPad sales and growth in this segment.